Welcome to Jorge L. Espino P.A. at The Keyes Company web site, your complete source for Buying, Selling, and/or Renting, any Residential and/or Commercial property. We are based in South Florida, U.S.A., with a World Wide network of partners offering you Real Estate, Financial, Legal, and Title Services all under one roof. We call it a: "Family of Services".
Jorge L. Espino P.A. - Profile
Jorge Espino has been in the real estate industry for over 10 years. With a wealth of experience in finance, marketing, negotiation and contracts, as well as real estate, Jorge has skillfully structure deals designed to put clients in their dream property, providing expert guidance and utilizing an abundance professional resources. Jorge has closed hundreds of Residential properties, and Commercial deals in land, industrial, office, Multi-Family and retail-space.
Jorge Espino graduated from the Florida International University with a B.A. in Management and International Business. Additionally, he has a Master of Science in International Real Estate, MSIRE from FIU. Jorge has always placed a very strong emphasis on professionalism and education, he is constantly taking courses to expand and update his real estate knowledge so that he can better serve your needs. Following is a list of some additional accomplishments in real estate:
* CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member (to graduate on Q2-2016). It denotes that the member has completed advanced coursework in financial and market analysis, and demonstrated extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry. CCIM designees are recognized as leading experts in commercial investment real estate
* CIPS, Certified International Property Specialist. Many foreign investors are seeking to acquire property in Florida. The CIPS designation is awarded to Realtors who have taken courses in international real estate and have passed the CIPS training and examination. CIPS designees are connected to more than 70 real estate markets worldwide including England, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Brazil, and other emerging real estate markets. This means that your property would be available to investors from these countries who are seeking to buy property in the United States.
* CDPE, Certified Distressed Property (Short Sale) Expert. This is for properties in the process of Foreclosure. The value of the property is below the amount of the loan (debt to bank). Owners can not sale it as a regular sale. Banks can authorize the sale after approving several conditions. The bank will not receive the entire amount of the loan therefore is called a “Short Sale”. There is a detail process to follow that includes information on Sellers and Buyers.
* CIAS, Certified Investor Agent Specialist. This designation was developed to give Real Estate Agents the tools and strategies to find, create and close with Residential and Commercial real estate investors. Educate clients on how real estate outperforms other investments
* GRI, Graduated Real Estate Institute. The GRI designation is obtained by attending a specific, intensive series of courses. Subjects covered include the Sales Process (business development, sales and marketing, customer & client services, and cultural diversity) Legal and Regulatory (risk management and contract law) Technology (communications and real estate business technology), and Professional Standards (NAR-National Association of Realtors, code of ethics, standards of practice and arbitration/mediation).
* REOS, Real Estate Owned (Foreclosure) Specialist. This is a specialization in FORECLOSED properties. Properties owned by banks. Negotiation, Offer presentation and Closing following all Real Estate regulations.
* e-Pro, Internet Professional. Technology is changing at a rapid pace, so it is crucial that agents learn how to use this technology to improve upon their efficiency.
* TRC, Transnational Referral Certified. This certification prepares agents to use the Transnational Referral System designed to help sell homes internationally. Agents who have achieved this certification are trained in marketing your property to a broader range of prospective buyers.
Jorge Espino has built his impressive professional reputation through a commitment to personalized client service that consistently exceeds expectations.
Mr. Espino was president, broker, and owner of Ackerman Realty and Ackerman Financial. In 2008 Ackerman Realty merged with The Keyes Company. Since then, Jorge Espino works as a Real Estate and Financial Advisor.
The Keyes Company is a family-owned company with over 90 years in the Real Estate market. Keyes has thirty five locations in South Florida and a Elite Real Estate Worldwide network.
“My mission is to share with you, my knowledge and experience of the real estate industry and make it as cost-effective as possible, while maintaining the utmost standards of integrity and professionalism.” - Jorge Espino
NAR (National Association of Realtors)
FAR (Florida Association of Realtors)
ICREA (International Consortium Real Estate Association)
AMCC (American Chamber of Commerce)
PACC (Peruvian American Chamber of Commerce)
Shriners of North America
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE HOMEPAGE